I integrate Ayurvedic practices in my life on a daily basis. I love to share some of the wonderful techniques of daily self-care which date back to ancient India and are still being used today. Offering VPK Maharishi Ayurveda and Banyan Botanical products in my office allows you to continue to promote your health and wellness after you leave Pure Joy Massage & Yoga.
These products are only available for purchase in my office and not for online sale.
Pure Joy Massage & Yoga
Pure Joy Studio
* Graduated from Central Ohio School of Massage, Columbus, Ohio in 1996.
* Licensed by the State of Ohio Medical Board in Massage Therapy since 1997.
* Certified in Snehana, Swedana & Shirodhara in 2006.
* Trained with Anisha Durve, A.P., M.S.O.M, Dipl.Ac. in Marma Point Therapy in 2009.
* Training in Kansa Vatki Foot Massage and Indian Champissage through the London Centre of Indian Champissage International in 2010.
* Registered Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant with AAPNA since 2013.
* Completed Samyoga Institute Teacher Training Program-500 hour Level in Yoga in 2016.
* Postgraduate studies at K.L.E. University in Karnataka, India in Clinical & Panchakarma Training in 2016.
Maybe you are looking for Swedish, Deep Tissue or Hot Stone Massage? Have you been wanting to try Ayurvedic massages from India?
Curious about yoga? Would you like to share your time with a loved one in couples massage? You can find it all at Pure Joy!
Call or email for an appointment and to sign up to be on my monthly newsletter at: 614.406.5613 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 20 years of experience, I am able to help you stay on your path of health and wellness.
Dedicated to making your time at Pure Joy optimal, I will custom design a session just for you. Licensed by the State Medical Board of Ohio and registered with the Yoga Alliance, my background is comprehensive.
I am certified in clinical Panchakarma therapy which I studied in Karnataka, India at KLE University. Along with extensive training in Ayurvedic massage, I love to share my passions with others looking for a healthier lifestyle or just a pause from the rat race.